19 Things You‘ll Understand If You’re Low Maintenance Fashion Girl!
By- Shreya Sharma
You are not of those stereotyped girls who want to have all those dresses and lingerie and shoes they see online. You are not at all a makeup freak or someone who just needs a new hairstyle every day. You are low maintenance and you are proud of this fact. You can save your time and money because who wants to wake up an hour before just to have the time to doll up? So, not you!! Makeup tutorials make you think “God!! It is so complicated and time taking!” You are happy being you and natural. Here are 19 things you will understand if you are low maintenance fashion girl.
1. You have three hairstyles; Ponytail, bun and down.
2. You want haircuts that are easy to maintain. For you styling your hair means having a clean part. And if you wish to go fancy, you just add a clip or headband up there.
3. Your favorite outfit combination is jeans and t-shirt.
4. It is easy for you to get ready because you know you are going to wear jeans, t-shirt, and shoes.
5. You have one pair of shoes that you wear with most of your clothes.
6. You like sundress because it looks like you put in your efforts to get ready, but you actually did not.
7. You find makeup terrifying. You can do the basics, but the YouTube clips about contouring are enough to make you drop the idea of makeup.
8. The idea of wearing heels gives you mini-heart attack.
9. You get all dressed and excited. You wear heels and then you feel they are not that bad. They make your legs look longer!
10. And then half way through the event you realize why you hate heels and just wish to take them off and wear them never.
11. You envy men because they can wear converse with the suit for events.
12. When you hang out with your friends, you know what to wear a jacket over a t-shirt and your favorite jeans.
13. Your friends cherish the days when they help you dress up. But then it is dress and heels and eyeliner!
14. The “nice clothes” reside on the back of your closet that comes out only for occasions.
15. Every time you dress up, you friends cannot stop complimenting you. You look so different! You have such pretty waist!
16. And when you got your first job, you cried a little because you have to dress “business professional”
17. But now you love it because you can you can mix and match a handful of items with your professional dress.
18. Going to the gym at the end of the day is your excuse to wear comfy clothes.
19. You have contact lens, but you are more comfortable wearing glasses.