Though bras are an integral part of a girl’s life, it supports those two soft flesh balls which otherwise hang loosely, making us feel more embarrassed. They help us in many ways yet we hate them at certain occasions. Here are the reasons why we hate our bras.
- They are confining our boobs so much that it is hard for them to breath.
- They are a compulsion; boys can skip their vest but a girl should not skip their bra.
- We have to change it according to our clothes due to color, design, pattern etc.
- Size of bra differs according to brands and that variation sucks.
- Size of bra keeps on changing according to boob’s size as a person grows or according to their weight.
- You have to wash them separately leading to laundry trauma.
- There exists a dilemma of “to wash or not wash” our padded bras.
- It causes rashes and strap-marks on our body.
- It is another task to take off sports bra after exercise.